At a recent workshop, the instructor shared this insight into our ability to heal in those occasions when a physical issue has an emotional component.
Six conditions must be met for healing to take place. Each one leads into the next.
- The person has to feel safe physically, mentally emotionally, and spiritually;
- So the mind can quiet and be at peace;
- And permission can be granted to feel;
- With all feelings validated and granted importance rather than minimalized;
- To give a sense of sacredness to this moment;
- So the green light can be given to liberate the blocked energy trapped in holding emotional changes.
Quoted from Healing from Within with Chi Nei Tsang by Gilles Marin.