Our little cherry tree produced a bumper crop this year. Many are in the freezer, to be made into pies, crisps and crumbles at a later time. Some are in the process of making Vișinată, which is sour cherry liqueur. We learned about it from friends who visited Romania and it has become an annual treat every since. There are several approaches to making the liqueur, this recipe from Homebrew Underground is the one we use. If that recipe link doesn’t work, see Liqueurweb’s version, instead. The main difference with the second one is they suggest stirring it, which we have never done.
- Gardening for pollinators
- A how-to guide for change
- Another benefit of dietary fiber
- More on Structural Integration
- The suboccipital muscles
- How do mind-body practices help you?
- Be kind to yourself
- Thoughts on integration from David Davis
- 5 exercises for your core
- The lungs – not just about breathing